Workshops are typically short term, intensive groups ranging from several hours to multiple days. They are designed to expedite learning and skill growth in a focused area. Workshops may be psychoeducation or therapeutic in nature and will be advertised accordingly. We will also offer a variety of online or in-person workshops.
We do not have any current workshop offerings at this time. If you are interested in one of the workshop titles listed below in the Potential Workshops section, please reach out to us and we will let you know if we have any upcoming offerings.
POTENTIAL WORKSHOPS OR GROUPS
- Hold Me Tight Couple’s Workshop
- Hold Me Tight for Christian Couple’s Workshop
- Hold Me Tight, Let me Go- Workshop for teens and parents
- Rebuilding Intimacy after Infidelity – Couples and Sexuality
- Emotional Intimacy 101
- Out of the Doghouse- Rebuilding trust and safety with your partner after infidelity.
- Taming Trauma Triggers
- Rebuilding Self-Esteem
- ADHD Moms- Strategies and support for mom’s with ADHD
- Neurodiversity and Parenting or Marriage
- Online Safety for kids and families
- Porn proofing your youth
- Transitioning to College
- Mindfulness and Anxiety
- Relationship Skills 101
Our clinicians are committed to supporting the community. If you are interested in any of these workshops or groups, let us know. If we have enough interest, we will notify you when we offer our next group. If you are interested in having one of our clinicians present to your group around any of our practice specialties, please contact us here.